Karen Parry, Christopher Parry and Anthony Wallbank trading as “Plus One Photo Tours”) (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controllers are Karen Parry, Christopher Parry and Anthony Wallbank of The Tall House, 29a West Street, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 2LS..
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to communications from us, enquire about any of the services advertised on our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, travel agents and service providers, sub-contractors, analytics providers, search information providers, etc). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information, as appropriate.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them https://plusonephototours.com/cookies/
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after [INSERT EXPIRY PERIOD].
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from commitments we make to you and to provide you with the information and access to services that you enquire about;
- to provide you with information about other services that are similar to those that you have already enquired about or that we could provide;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous discussion with you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, travel agents, tour operators or other service providers or suppliers who may provide services to you, or in order to enable us to put them into contract with you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If substantially all assets which relate to the business we operate trading as “Plus One Photo Tours” are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site contains links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates, including travel agents and travel providers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.